Dear Mrs. Vito---I suppose congratulations are in order......somehow I find
it hard to convey them. I can't help but feel that someone is going to make
you "an offer you can't refuse"!   I have clung to the desperate hope that
the missing (on all cylinders? ) Ken would be able to pay off his debts to
you and your spouse, and balance would be restored to this rapidly turning
world.
I can only say that Ken HAS been in touch, but without revealing his exact
location.....would you want to try canvassing used car lots coast to coast?
As for feisty and faithful sidekick Gina, no word from her of late.  Since
we know how devoted she is to the missing Ken, master of  various
incompetencies, I presume she may be following his trail also.   I hope she
finds him first!

If you intended to invite ME to the post-nuptial reception, forget it----I
have to wash my hair that week.
Besides, I'm allergic to lobster !

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !