Bonnie,

I had a definite feeling similar to your friend but I would describe the
feeling more a lack of stamina. I wanted to do things that my body hadn't
done in years. And my body objected.  I had lots of enthusiasm but not
enough energy.

I contributed this feeling to the fact that it had been years since I had
been able to do many of the things I now can do.

Those feelings lasted 6 months to a year after the surgery.

>A friend who is not on the PIE recently had DBS.

>She is quite lacking of energy now & says she had much more after Palidotomy
>several years ago.
>Could those who have had DBS please comment on their energy level.
>
>Thanks
>
>Bonnie

jjjane
http://www.geocities.com/soho/village/6263/pienet/people/hithross.html