Carole,

I went to the toxic torte web site looking for a recipe for a poisonous
black bottom pie, but I came away with two positive ideas:

They have a mailring, similar to this listserv, I guess,  but it is low
volume, they say.  Possibly someone on this list is already monitoring it;
if so, would whoever that is so advise us?  If not, probably someone should
be; Carole, would you volunteer?

They have such very simple instructions for getting onto and off of their
mailring.  One may wonder how many people can't get on the Parkinsn
listserv because they can't follow directions and how many are dead weight
who can't get off.  A simplified procedure like this might be nice.

Meanwhile, I'll head out for a graham cracker crust and trust that the
calories in the conventional recipe will be toxic enough.

Art