I subscribed to the PSP list (which BTW is very similar in tone &
content to PARKINSN) and saw this.

>From: [log in to unmask] (Pat Beekman)
>Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 13:32:22 -0400 (EDT)
>
>Hi everyone. I just want to tell you about a caregiver support kit that
>I received from our parish nurse.  It is geven free by the NATIONAL
>CAREGIVING  FOUNDATION
>401 WYTHE STREET, A-3
>Alexandria, Va 22314 `
>Phone  (703) 299-9300
>It is a 103 page loose leaf binder filled with all kinds of information,
>suggestions , Phone numbers of disease foundations and associations. It
>uses Alzheimers Disease as an example but it was no problem to "take
>what I need and leave the rest"  It has a section for you to fill out
>with a complete medical history and directions on how to care for your
>PWPSP. there are wallet cards for both the caregiver and the care
>recipient to carry in their wallet or purse.,  a page of sticky warning
>and emergency labels. a musical cassette tape (mine was Laurence Welk)
>and a plastic Daily Medication Dispenser  All of this is free but with a
>request for a donation of your choice to continue their work! You may
>order a kit by calling    1-800-930-1357
>I hope some of you will take advamtage of this offer..Hugs   Pat cg Ed
>67/10.
--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 753703
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============