Greetings,
My heartfelt thanks to all of you who participated in this project
"Lay Caregivers' Insights Into the Needs of Parkinson's Disease
Patients".
A total of 173 from support groups and the Internet requested the
survey,  representing 28 states and three foreign countries. Over 75%
have returned the survey, a quantity that will allow quality
statistical analysis.

It will be several months before the project is completed at which
time all who requested a summary will be sent one. I will also post a
message to this site with the summary attached for those who may be
interested.

Since I will now drop off this list to pursue the research my address
follows for anyone wishing to contact me.  Again, thank you all very
much.....

Thomas L. Nolan, Jr.
RE/ACE Office
Northern Illinois University