Ken--  I hate to tell you this, but even if they didn't invite you to the
party, I fear the party's ON YOU !
Be sure to check your bank and credit card statements-------NOOOOOO, on
second thought, don't bother----in your case, I doubt it would make any
difference !  More importantly,  be as inconspicuous as possible, and trust
Gina not to reveal your whereabouts.  She has your best interests at heart,
and will endure anything to protect you!  As for that one-time nurse
Carole, your former partner in the "Pigs and Armpits" franchise, I fear she
has become a two-timer, and  can't be trusted.
BTW---what color is that new prowler?  Purple?  How inconspicuous can you get?!

> I traded the VW, got the new Prowler, and
>NO MONEY DOWN! These people are wonderful, he even took my blank check, and I
>just had to sign it at the bottom.  I can't believe my luck! I got the car
>with an extended warranty, 90 days or 7 years, whichever comes first,
>anything that goes wrong, I just pay for parts and labor, the rest is FREE!
>Mr Goniff, the manager got me a car loan for only 29% interest too!
>He told me I was the best customer he ever had and they threw in a set of
>paper floor mats and a plastic keychain with the name of the dealer on it!
>This is a great place. I see in my new rearview mirror they are setting up a
>party tent! When they finished the paperwork for me and took my credit cards
>with the extra slips I signed, they treated me like a king, they really are
>having a party because I bought a car!  I wonder why they didn't invite ME?

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !