An open appeal to Ken "On the Road Again" & His Little
Pal "Sugar High" Gina: Mr. Vito & I want you two kids
to come home. All is forgiven. We are blissfully happy
here in the mansion with the FAMILY: Guido and Tito
and Mr. Tito's mother (the old hag)and assorted
bodyguards and handers-on and such lovely Frank S. and
Nancy S. records (Mr. Vito is a rabid N.Sinatra fan.)
and all the visitors that keep kissing each other.
Mr.Vito & I are eager for you to make it back in time
for our post-nuptial celebration this week-end, when
some more FAMILY will be in town. I've never met
anyone with such a large FAMILY. Ken, I am NOT angry
that you made me lose a fortune in Pigs & Armpits
franchises and marry a man who mother carries a gun
and who has delivered an ultimatum that I produce YOU
for the entertainment phase of the festivities. Mr.
Vito just wants you TO SING.How hard can that be? I am
tired of trying to track you all over the country,
especially now that you're with that broad with the
Hummer. I hear you're probably in Parkinsaw. As an
ex-pig advocate, I don't want to go near the place.
TRUST ME. Come home. The lights are on in the mansion
for you.And your little friend.
                                    (Former
Nurse)Carole Ratchett Vito
                                   P.S. Camilla
suggested a movie called "Married to the Mob". We
rented it last night and Mr. Vito was NOT amused.
Perhaps Camilla is also free this week-end?