One consideration---Sinemet should not be taken WITH meals, but it is OK to
take Requip (and perhaps other agonists) with food. At other times  Peter
takes them at the same time, with no problem.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "