Agree in part. I do not think it wise to go totally to only PD related
subjects. The basic problem is that people do not recognize when enough is
enough and move on. I enjoyed the Parkinsaw, Vito and other silliness
initially and for some time after, but it has gotten into a rut of who can
top who and just how far it can be taken before all twists and turns in the
plot have been exhausted. Heck, I've even contributed my own silliness and
fun. There are many of us out here who read often but do not frequently
post. The posters have no idea what the non-posters are getting from the
list and therefore I would be totally against any restrictions. Using common
sense and a little self policing is not a restriction. It is totally the
posters decision and not something being demanded or imposed by the rest of
the list. In the final analysis, those that object can do nothing about it
but complain, and that just adds to the problem.