Oh, believe be, the bond between human and computer is a Wonderful (?)
thing.  Every time I get too far from a computer, my husband says I go
through withdrawal symptoms.

On the bright side,Grandma seems to be doing fairly well. I'm having a mild
"discussion" with my mother about the simnet (simment, I never can remember
how to spell it). I told Mom that I see some improvement but I think the
dose needs to be increased a little or maybe a 3rd dose added. I'm afraid
before this is all over, I'm going to have to take off work to make at least
trip to the neuro with them to get the facts straight *sigh*

Cindy