I must agree. When I joined the list, I did so for two reasons, 1. to
obtain information on Parkinson and 2. to assure myself that I am not
the only one.  For the most part, it has been a valuable experience.  It
is true that everyone  must deal with this hideous "condition" in
various ways.  As humans we are all different...  having said that,  at
49 years old and facing a reality that at best is terrifying, there
seems to be no room for pigs.  The experiences of those who must deal on
a daily basis with Parkinson, is vital.  I have read every book,
article, paper and document on PD.  Great for taking up time, however
most written by individuals who really have no idea what it takes to get
through the day, the list represents a "living" entity, a reality that
deals with PD everyday.   My six year old son is not going to
understand, even if he does, how in Gods name will I sit still at his
graduation.  Each person on the list must have similar "life"
situations.  It is extremely valuable to read how real people, dealing
with real life situations handle it. It IS weird to open mail concerning
PD only to find babbling about pigs and the like. The list represents my
contact with the reality of PD.  Please keep in mind, some of us are
scared, stressed, angry and resentful, not the best audience...
49/48/3
Paul Ayers
General Manager
Universal Consulting, Inc