I'm re-posting this, as the site is one that discusses ASPARTAME---

*********

Dear list family --because we are so easily tripped up by these internet
chain letter-type posts, forwarded to us by well-meaning friends,  I'm
reprinting here the current list of hoaxes,Urban Legends, Scams, and
"useless petitions"  from the website I gave earlier to the list.  PLEASE
take note, and save us all the trouble of checking on and deleting these
pests !

 The site (one of many) is:

 Current  Net  Hoaxes,
 Urban Legends, and other digital lies...

, deliberately deceptive information, including pranks
  UL = Urban Legend: a popularly believed narrative, most likely false
  Rumor = Questionable or erroneous information forwarded with gusto
  Junk = Flotsam and jetsam of the Net

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "