Well Ken, your bright idea of replacing the B.B.Q. at
the "Pigs & Armpits" franchises with fish has caused
the the P&A empire to flounder. We are now in
bankruptcy, and my not-so-silent partner, Mr.Vito, is
not a happy camper. He also did not appreciate your
speaking disrespectfully of F.Sinatra, whom he
considers an idol. At any rate, you're fired. I just
need your address for your SEVERANCE pay. I must admit
I continue to be somewhat conflicted, as how can you
write the words for "PIGS: The Musical", if you are
six feet under. Mr. Vito plans to write the music
himself, although he is thinking of changing the
setting from Parkinsaw to Venice. Pigs as singing
gondoliers, etc.etc. What can I say, it works for me.
Now, about your current address...
                           Conflicted Carole H.