Dear Nicole-- please don't apologize too much--you had to "vent" those
feelings, and it seems to have helped!  :-)     There are many many folks
here who understand exactly how you feel, and others who try hard to
empathize.
As one who takes part at times in the "silliness", I've sometimes thought
of suggesting that it be a
private little list, only for the  silly ones among us.  Then I realized
that since the back and forth exchanges started  up again ( they have taken
place many times before on other subjects)  the number of folks
participating has grown from 2 or 3 to a whole lot more who add a "thought"
from time to time.  I also read posts from those who pleaded that the
silliness helped them get through the day.....

I can't help feeling that the "piggies" may have been the "trigger" that
enabled you to vent those feelings, which came from other places in your
life......the fear and isolation and separation from family that you
expressed.   As others have said, you have a new "family" here, and we
won't get mad or turn away  if you cry or "holler", because we DO
understand.

                        {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{NICOLE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

P.S.  Do you have a CG or family member who would/could join CARE ? if so
that person at least would get some appreciation of your situation from
other CGs......just a thought.

>Ok.......Please forget my earlier piggy suggestion.....chalk it up to lack of
>sleep grumpiness......but I still think personal replies should be kept
>personal and off the list...you cant always go by the subject title in order
>to delete....anyway, thanks for the replies so far......my mood is
>brightening  and maybe this Parkie will survive after all.........

        for YOU from Camilla

        When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot,
                                  Hang on, and swing!