Ken wrote in part--

SNIPPED

 Gina, if you bumped into
>the police car with your Hummer, until they spilled hot coffee on their
>pants, maybe THEN they would wake up and smell the Prowler!  Or maybe NOT!
>Ever since they installed Solitaire on the tracking computer, they have been
>less vigilant, to say the least!
>Ken "Parkinsaw Prowler"

Dear Ken your latest sig gives me a great idea-- if you feel Vito,Guido,and
Tito (not to mention Carole,the Former Nurse  Ratchett) are getting too
close ---why not drive that PPP to the StyKing Sanctuary in Parkinsaw?  It
should be right at home  with the other PPP --the Parcel Post Pigs from
CT--and the Police, Wolverines, Tasmanian Devils, and Cincy Fliers would
all be there to protect you!  This could be a sort of "witness protection
program" for you, the only problem being that you may not be able to read a
road map well enough to get to Parkinsaw!  (This concern is based on your
reports of previous encounters with car salesmen who ask you to sign blank
credit card slips.  It has been suggested that at times you may be "a few
croutons short of a salad"and should not be tootling around the country on
your own....but what do "shrinks" know, anyway ?)
Your devoted friend and admirer,

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !