hi all

At 12:58 1999/07/20 EDT, bonnie wrote:
>I am so grateful to Barb P for this list.

me too!!!

>But for the comments janet has just stated (below)
>and now I see that some more responses have come in.
>sharing her psychology with us...

for the relatively new members here
i've been writing about this 'stuff' for a couple of years now
many of my older messages are in the 'my pienet words' section of my website
including a whole 'series' on clinical depression
the 'perceptions' posts

>I think she makes for a wonderful "step-mom"
>Keep up the good work, s-m...

thanks for those kind words, bonnie, but s-m, yikes!
echoes of whips and snow white!

personally i like deppity list-mom
it has a certain ring to it

and , btw,
i am
pleased as punch
and
proud as a peacock
to be able to assist barb patterson axe-akewtiv list-mom in this way!

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>