Sigh-Just when I thought the List Wars were over...I
know Murph and I now understand and respect each
other; in effect, we've agreed to disagree. I get
discouraged when I read the postings and it seems that
some of are disparaging and demeaning others. We are
all in this TOGETHER. Don't you get it? None of us are
leaving this world alive. The only difference between
us and the rest of the world is that we have an
inkling of what's going to claim us, perhaps
prematurely. All the more reason to try to "seize the
day",to laugh, to love, to enjoy whatever time we
have. Why should we deny each other whatever "brings a
smile to the masked face of a PWP" (I stole that quote
from Hans.) I got angry a while ago when someone
suggested that the disease might actually have a
beneficial effect. I still don't totally agree with
that. I still think PD was created by the devil,not
God. But I think it has helped me put things in
perspective. And I know it has made me both more vocal
re: my opinions and more tolerant of yours. So I won't
be going away any time soon. Neither will,I hope, the
pigs, and the adventures of Ken on the road, and Mr.
Vito, and most importantly, THE PARKINSAW
CHRONICLES.(Haven't some of you guys ever heard of
satire?)And I hope we can continue to agree to
disagree, while continuing to respect and support each
other.
                Til ALL Pigs Fly,
                 Carole Hercun