YIKES, People!

Suddenly I'm noticing a proliferation of posts having black type
on a hard-to-read-depressing-darkish-gray background and I knew
that there are only a coupla folks posting using that gray color
regularly.

 Huh?  I couldn't figure out how MY monitor kept repeating ALL
subsequent posts in hard-to-read-depressing-darkish-gray, but it
DOES!

The ONLY way I'm not confronted with lot 'n lots of
hard-to-read-depressing-darkish gray posts is to find the original
ones in each email logon I make throughout each day, and read them
last.... YIKES!  WHAT A CHORE....  And the same would go for ANY
color background or type on ANY message posted.

This is a software problem (I use Microsoft's Internet Express 5.
something), and isn't meant be a negative personal critique. or to
bash the authors of the darkish gray posts.  The posts themselves
are VERY powerful!

Since I apparently can't do a fix on MY end, I'd really appreciate
it SO much if those who post using that black-type-darkish-gray
combo might consider using a lighter color for the background of
their posts?  Please?   Pretty please??? <ingratiating smile>

Thanks in advance if'n you comply with my request... And maybe -
just maybe - MAYBE there are other List-family members who have
had the same problem I've had due to the colors used whom you'd be
helping, too?

Barb Mallut