hi all

At 06:15 1999/07/21 EDT, bonnie wrote:
>Janet,
>You 2 did a great job!...

thank you!

>I have 2 comments...
>After reading that post from Becky & Johny ([log in to unmask]) requesting
>to be taken off the list, my first thought was to "warn" newcomers
>about possible content...

that's what i was addressing with the 'description' -
"whether it's 30 messages about pd... or snake-oil... "

hey!
we haven't had a list kefuffle about snake-oil lately!

>About list volume -
>isn't 30 undercounting it considerably for some days?...

i wondered about that and forget to verify it
i'll go do that now

thanks so much, bonnie!

next on my agenda:
mail volume in terms of 'multi-part messages'
load up your e-mail software now!

janet
deputy list-mom
and
PIEnette nrrdette

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>