And the winner is...Camilla!
 For most amusing:..."a few croutons short of a salad"
 Also wins for most inspirational..."We agree to
differ.We resolve to love. We unite to serve"
My thought for the day; "I like nonsense. It wakes up
the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in
living; it's a way of looking at life through the
wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do. I think
that it enables you to laugh at life's realities."
Theodore Geisel, AKA Dr. Seuss
                          Til ALL pigs Fly,
                              Carole H.
         P.S. I especially like that part about waking
up the brain cells. Could use that.