Bill Harshaw wrote

>I thought the list members might be interested in the following piece of
>mine.
>
>I would appreciate any comments that anyone would care to make

 Well Bill, I'm bowled over--first by the collection of challenges your
family members face, and second by the perspective you have gained, that
enables you to write so wisely and movingly. .....
I think your point that this sort of view  must be acquired through (often
painful)  experience, is well taken.
Ypour attitude is inspiring, and I thank you for sharing this--I hope it
will be shared more widely, perhaps in  a PD newsletter?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "