Friends-- I just had a great talk with a CG whose husband has had PD since
1966 (WOW, Don, he's in your league) and who was referred to me by our
mutual internist to learn about the local support group.

I'm so proud of Dr. Hunt for making this connection---the wife is his
patient, but not the husband.
Perhaps all of us can use this as an example to share with OUR primary
physicians, to encourage them to be aware of similar opportunities.

The wife doesn't do email, but 3 daughters do, and she will ask one of them
to call me to get info re: PIEnet and CARE.  This just made my day!!!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "