If any of you need help in changing settings or trying to correct problems
on your computers, Please feel free to e-mail me your questions. If you are
receiving an error, send me the error verbatum and I can ususally tell you
where to look or what is causing it.
I have been in Computers since 1981, worked 7 1/2 yrs as a Computer Operator
& am currently working as a Class 1 Technician.

I hope I don't sound too convinced (conceited). It's just everyone has been
so nice in helping me and my family deal with the shock & panic when my
Grandmother was diagnosed, that I would like to help all of you too.

Cindy