At 07:32 1999/07/21 -0500, linda wrote to me, in part:
>Janet,
>I'm sending this off line so you can see what they mean about black
>on gray background. This is only one of several messages that have
>come through this way.  With Internet Explorer 5.0 you can change
>the "stationary" which is what some are doing. I don't mind it, but
>it is a little hard to read as you can tell.
>Linda Warrenburg
>....SNIP

hi linda

sorry to say
or should that be
glad to say
that the grey background still did not show up at this end

it might be
[on thinking about it, it would have to be]
an option which the recipient's software controls

hmmm...
and now that we are all set to REPRO...
and getting copies of our own messages to the list...
hmmm...

i always did believe in the k.i.s.s. approach to life

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>