Hot Rod just posted a message using a large colored font.

OK - a coloured font, since this list is based in Canada..

Some of us saw it that way; large type, coloured foreground

Others saw it as just a regular sized message in black and white.

Question: of the latter, who saw a jumble of HTML mixed in?
Or did you not recognize this post as anything unusual?

If it was mixed in, did it make the post harder to read?

Hope this will make it easier on all of us in the long run.

If you answer to me off-list, I will try to summarize it for the list.

Art