 So sorry they wouldn't let you two kids stay at the
Funny Farm. I would have thought you and your little
lap-top pal, Gina, would have been quite happy there.
Oh, well, we'll keep the lights on for you at The
Mansion. Just like Motel 66. Or is that 666? Mr.Vito &
I & the other Mrs. Vito (his pistol-packing mama) will
expect you promptly at 6pm on Saturday for the
post-nuptial festivities. Don't be late, as we can't
start without you. It wouldn't be any fun. Oh, and
bring Camilla.
          (Former Nurse) Carole Ratchett Vito