All you wanderful people out there

Please note - by unfortunate coinciodence i am dealing with two separate
issues which are unrelated.

1. Last week I put in an application  for  SSI based on my disability,
inmcluding that list of reasons why i am unemployable, which Janet helped me
draw up.

2. I suddenly learn that I am no longer eligible for social security
bereavement benefits, which have been the cornerstone of my income since my
husband died four and a half years aago.
Apparently, and I dont remember ever hearing this before, Widow's benefits are
only paid if you   have in your custody a child undewr 16. Thus when my
childern were put into Foster care, i lost the right to collect bereavement
benefits, and even tho the  youngest is 13 and back in my physical care, She
is still legally in custody of the county, and even if i regain custody, i
have lost the bereavement benefit for ever.
So when the county took my girls they not only broke up my family, but they
deprived me of my income as well.

Thaenks for all the help and advice

hilary blue