The Parkinsaw Chronicles
July 16, 1999

This message is being sent to those persons on the list who follow the
Parkinsaw, MI saga.  Currently, my Internet provider, Netcom, is unable
to process incoming messages.  I'll tell you, it's really weird to
click-on your e-mail machine and get nothing but a blank screen. Nada.
Zilch. Tomorrow morning we head north to Parkinsaw, MI country, for
about 10 days, sans computer.  We'll pass along your best wishes to
everyone in town, and the creatures in residence at the Sanctuary.

The Wolverines at the Sanctuary are still chuckling over the abortive
attack by the Razorbacks.  Actually, it was  a set-up.  Yup, sure was.
You see the Fabled Cincy Flying Pigs were on routine air patrol when
they spotted the Razorbacks carrying out covert surveillance activity
against the Sanctuary.  When they passed this EEI on to The Dancer, he
immediately ordered one of the craftier Wolverines to take his break at
the identical time and place every night, hoping to lure the sneaky,
no-good Razorbacks into making a seemingly easy move against the
Wolverine. Meanwhile, the Dancer placed the four recently arrived
Tasmanian Devils just inside the door on alert, and the trap was set.
The ruse worked, Operation Sandbag was a success, and the no-account
interlopers were foiled.  Those bad boy Razorbacks didn't stop running
until they hit Detroit, 430 miles south of Parkinsaw.  As an aside,  the
Razorbacks had such a good time at the Detroit Tiger's game, with their
free "Go-Tigers" T-shirt and tiny bats, that apparently they've rented
an apartment, gotten jobs at one of the large assembly plants, and have
purchased tickets for the remaining games. The Dancer has sent one of
his operatives to Detroit to learn more about this turn of events.  Will
the Razorbacks join with the forces of good against their former
masters?

Incidentally, there is no truth to the rumor that the Fabled Cincy
Flying Pigs are going to be replacing the Frogs in their outstanding TV
commercials for Budweiser Beer.  What really is going on is that they're
negotiating with the Northern Lights micro brewery in Parkinsaw to do a
commercial for Levolager beer.  "This Lag's for You?"  I don't think so.

In closing, one more piece of the puzzle fell into place today.  The
Dancer met with the satanic ritual experts, the Warrens from CT, about
the strange circle made with Levolager bottles, and the numbers '666'
written in the center.  The Warrens explained that this scene was  a
hoax, and no true Devil worshiper would use Levolager Beer as part of a
satanic ritual on account of the Devil, you see, prefers Strohs, and
would be really ticked off at those would-be Satanists who insulted his
personal choice in beer.  Of course the reason is obvious, Strohs is
Fire Brewed at two thousand degrees, and the Devil feels more at home.
Anyway, the Dancer is convinced that this ritual business was all part
of a carefully orchestrated plan to throw us off our guard while the
real  plan goes forward hoping to catch us off guard on some wild mutant
goose chase.  Pretty sneaky whoever they are.

Well, good people, it's getting to be that time to head the Chevy van
north.  We'll be back in about 10 days with more news from the world of
Parkinsaw, MI. In the meantime, remember not to allow PD to rob you of
God's gift of your laughter, smile and sense of humor.  Take care.

John Bjork