see they have to have some good in them. they like baseball and want to stay
and at least work for their keep. lolo are the others working at a good
place?  oh boy other thrill i saw one CINCI FLYING PIGS. over my house was
low did not know they had such long tails. my RAZORBACKS shouted  good luck
on your flight.

                                 I.Y.Q    DON  AND   VIVIAN
                             LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                        BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
              LEARN FROM OUR GOOD PIG,S (TAKING NO SIDES)

                          http://www2.wcoil.com/~flash