Yes, Barb, YES!!  THANK YOU-our List's ACE reviewer in  greater Los
Angeles.
Once you see my film, and your review makes Hollywood WAKE UP and listen,
your fame will skyrocket, and OUR new show will take off....I can just
see it....

"Good evening folks, and WELCOME to the Parkinson's Evening
Show, with our  coast-to coast HOSTS, the FABULOUS Ivan Suzman, and the
INIMITABLE and EQUALLY FABULOUS ,and California's favorite,
Barb Mallut."

"Tonight's guests will be Archbishop and now Professor Desmond Tutu,
opera
superstar  Luciano Pavaratti, and the one and only Edie Luther,
Baltimore's recent Pulitzer Prize-winning author, who will talk about her
life as a leading
voice for Parkinson's research.

"We'll be right back for tonight's EXCITING show, but first, a word from
our sponsors...
(Blues band plays "Festinatin' Rythm".......)...Shake 'N' Bake......

Barb, I am SO excited that you are getting ready to REVIEW the famous
videotape!!!!

Ivan

On Fri, 16 Jul 1999 12:29:19 -0700 Barb_MSN <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>AMENDMENT:  Barb Mallut will post a review of Ivan's tape after
>she receive it! (which SHOULD be tomorrow (Sat. 7/17).
>
>So far, I have yet to see the tape, but it HAS been a treat
>talking on the phone with Ivan.
>
>Barb Mallut

 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)