Bernie - I find the article you posted called The Second Brain fascinating and intend to share it -- and try to discuss it --  with my neuro.

Thanks for the information!

Nancy Shlaes deGrazia (62/57) of Long Grove IL (formerly of Maplewood, New Jersey a suburb of Hoboken)

"Bernard Barber,Ph.D." wrote:

Hi Phil,

Good question .

The Second Brain, by Michael Gershon, M.D.,Chairman Department of Anatomy
and Cell Biology at Columbia University in New York City,( a suburb of
Bayonne, N.J.) Published in 1998 by HarperCollins.

We are having a cool 107 to day, in Phoenix, but the humidity is low, then
again an oven is an oven.

Bernie