Well Carole, you have the solution for the Pigs &Armpits problem right in
front of you, and did not realize it! You said it was "FLOUNDERING" right?
Well If you start serving FLOUNDER instead of tofu, you will get the support
you seem to be FISHING for!  I cannot send money, I have not gotten a
paycheck yet, but I could send you a few pizza pies, or some lasagna, maybe
even a pot of spaghetti, if it would help. I could send you two dozen 78RPM
records of Dean Martin, singing "That's Amore`"
I could even pack up a few dozen bottles of Chianti wrapped with straw, and
send them by courier, but CASH? No gots! I could use some help from you
however! Did you see the movie BYE BYE BIRDIE?  Well it has a song in it that
just needs some minor revisions to be the title song for "PIGS" The original
song is "Kids" as sung by
Paul Linde, who used to be on Hollywood squares.  Do you know the lyrics to
that?  "Why can't they be like we were, perfect in ev'ry way, oh,  what's the
matter with "PIGS" today? "  Does that ring a bell?  We must get the show
ready, before Vito decides to replace it with something from his collection
of videos! Some examples:  Frank Sinatra on "Your Hit Parade of 1954" ,
"Murray Farquhar Plays Your Favorite Hit Tunes on his Bagpipes",  "The
Broadway show ,"Gyspy", stariing Roseanne Barr,
and Art Garfunkel with the score played by the NYC thoidy thoid street ALL
POLICE WHISTLE BAND!"  My personal favorite is "Yoko Ono sings the hits of
Herbie Schwartz"  Accompanied  by the "Ophelia Rass all Tuba and Harp
Orchestra." If none of those selections suit you, then please support
"PIGS"!!!
KEN "Vito's favorite employee"