Carol:   Ho,Ho,Ho,HEE,HEE, Har,Har, Har  -----You too? What was that all
about....

            Actually, though,  when I stopped laughing with your comment - I
find Janet's posts often invigorating to my brain.  As a carepartner,
struggling to know
the in's and out's of this distressing condition, I read  medical reports now
and then
just to make my brain stretch in its capacity to understand the english
language
(sometimes have to wonder if it is english).  Maybe it's my pre-vet schooling
that
does it, but I find that if you look for basic words and ideas, weed out some
of the
extraneous lingo, many jewels of knowledge can be added to this puzzle we work
every day to complete.......  Keep 'em coming Janet - I love a challange!!