Obviously it is not considered proper form to refer to things or people as
they really are, so rather than say things like "Carole has gone crazy as a
bedbug in a mattress factory, we use medical terms such as "Bonkers" ...but
we really KNOW what is happening here!  Also, many Italian-Americans have
said that the "Mob" does not exist, and there never was a "Mafia" or "Cosa
Nostra" etc. and of course, no one actually commits any crimes. they are
"reputed" to have commited crimes. Obviously, if there is no MOB, there can
be no MOBSTERS, so we will just call them LOBSTERS (wink wink)  But when they
get their CLAWS into Nurse Carole, she will WISH she was in the Cuckoo's
nest!  I just hope she has a lot of olive oil handy!
 As for me, all the publicity has made it very hard to live in Vito's
mansion, so I borrowed the "family" car and I have gone for a little ride.
It was a nice car,a shiny 99 Mercedes 500,  but was recently painted with a
large brush and white house paint! This makes it sort of stick out. The kid
next door was asked to paint the BACK PORCH, but thought Vito said "BLACK
PORSCHE", and figured it made little difference, whether it was Mercedes or a
Porcshe, or even that it was green...........We have not seen the kid since!
I have to go find a sanding machine now to make the car look less
obvious...........To BE CONTINUED...........
Ken "On the road again"