Dear Barb:   WELCOME HOME!  Sounds like the trip was quit an adventure - not
all
in the best of ways - so glad you made it home safe and sound - what caused
the
smoke anyway?  We have a motor home and fortunately haven't had such a
problem - though Judd has had serious concerns about the what ifs? since the
PD -
in fact some years ago we were staying in a fifth wheel trailer and had to do
a modification to accomodate his lift chair just because he felt so
vulnerable.
      So glad to hear of having "twin mom's"?  Janet is such a gift
too......she'll
probably tell you all about the discussions that have been going on lately -
such a
wonderfully lively bunch.......
       Looking forward to more details of your trip........  Marie
carepartner to hus-

                                       band 70/l3