Janet:

Thanks for the welcome to PIEnet.

I have subscribed to this list on behalf of my brother, Sherman. He has
returned to our home town for care.  He divorced 30 or so years ago, so
he is alone.  It was necessary that he enter a care facility as he can
can no longer live by himself.  Sherman is 73 and was diagnosed 8 years
ago.

As we have lived in different states for the last 30 years, I did not
watch the progression of the disease, and know little about PD.  A fact
that I intend to change.

I have subscribed to a list for Leukemia for several years and have
learned so much about my cancer.  I expect to become a knowledgeable
advocate for my brother through this list.

Again, thanks for the welcome.  I hope to contribute to the list as I
learn.

Chris