Sure, it is [log in to unmask]
When you write I will tell you as much as I know. Neither David nor I can easily
get to the support groups, for different reasons . Nina P. Brown is secretary (
I believe ) of  the Parkinson Foundation groupe here.  She did post her phone
number on the list- it is 713-218-8888. Sh is in the proces of moving  right
now. You may get a recording giving you another number. Nita