Charlie,
I remember you reported a problem with dyskinesia following your DBS, and in
your posting today ("Re: Energy Level") you referred to dyskinesia as a
routine development following DBS.  Is that what you meant to imply and, if
so, what do you think is the reason  for this?   And, is it a temporary
phenomenon?    As a person who used to have major league dyskinesia prior to
my bilateral pallidotomies and who is considering DBS as a possibility
sometime in the future, your observations caught my interest.  The last thing
I want is to return to that world of constant moving and shaking, if I cam
help it.
Marty