Gerry, Brig,

We are NOT getting our message across yet.

Yesterday, I phoned Mr. Todd Ciganek, at Fox-TV's National Newsdesk.  He
said he had received about 20 faxes from us, asking him to put my story
on national TV. HE seemed quite unexcited.  I felt like I had NOT been
properly introduced to him, like I was not REALLY anything more than a
curious diversion in his day, already filled with much more important
things to do. It was an uneasy conversation.

Not having seen the videotape of the 30-minute TV appearance I made on
WPME-TV, Portland, on June 8, 1999, he had NO idea what Gerry and the
rest of us are talking about! I did explain to him how to get a videotape
from WPME-TV.

Mr. Ciganek should be telephoned at 212 301 3000,  AFTER he has received
your fax. His Fax no. is 212 301 8274. Follow-up telephoning may help,
but realistically, we are
still seen as a bunch of old folks with a cause that is not DRAMATIC
enough to
really make Mr. Ciganek excited.

We are NOT getting our message out!

IVAN
:-)

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999 12:42:33 EDT Gerry & Brig Haines <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Ivan called me and said there were about 20 faxes that went for his
>video,
>this is important to get the message out.  They need to go to NY., but
>I am
>at a loss to give the number, I lost all my saved messages yesterday.
>Could
>someone send the fax number and even more important, could people fax
>something in support of this video being  shown.

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)