Congratulations to Ex-Nurse Carole, AKA Mrs. Vito!  Yes I may have been a
LITTLE crazy, but YOU win the GRAND PRIZE!  You may become the FUNNY FARM
RESIDENT of the YEAR, maybe even the MILLENIUM!  I hope you like pasta,
because just before I left the mansion I saw Guido and Tito boiling a HUGE
pot of water, big enough for a bride to soak in.........I can only assume it
is in preparation for the honeymoon pasta fest!  Only problem, I did NOT see
any pasta!
I am now traveling around the countryside, all the scenic little towns that
have hills. This VW bus only goes downhill for now, until I can get the
clutch replaced.
TO BE continued.............
Ken "downhill racer"