Marty,

You ask a good question and I will try and answer it to the best of my knowledge.
I think it is temporary. Initially the Right stimulator-  controlling Left side
and gradually we have cut back on that and increased sinemet. Recently as the
sonemet has gone up so has the left sided dyskinesia.  I think I need an increase
in the left stimulator and decrease on the right.  My case may be complicated by
a possible fetal tranplant which is known to cause increased dyskinesia  (part of
a double blind study).  I will be going to Chicago tomorrrow and hope to get the
stimulators better adjusted. I will keep you informed.

Charlie.

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin