My dear Friends:

As you all know Ken is in hiding from Vito.  I am trying to outrun the
dreaded Guido, a brother of Vito.  I fear if he finds me, I will be tortured
to  gain the whereabouts of my dear friend Ken.  I would never purposly give
any info freely but Guido does know my weakness.  I followed him the other
day having given him the slip.  He went into a store in Miami called "Bears R
Us" only to be seen coming out with a sack with what appeared to be a Boyd's
Teddy Bear Plush.  The feind, he knows!

Ken, I will try to stay away from Guido as long as I can.  As I cannot drive
much anymore, I have to rely on City Rider and friends for lifts to other
places.  But rest assured that I will never reveal your position.  Be
forewarned though they know you do not have the Yugo any longer.  Vito was
following the pieces falling from you Yugo.

I have a few aka's that I can go by so Guido adn Vito may not suspect them.
I have also decided to borrow a "Hummer" since they are made locally and I
cannot get hurt too much in that vehicle.  Although, taking into
consideration my height and the color of my hair at present you may look for
this in your travels...a red Hummer, a few bumper stickers...one stateing "I
do what the voices in my head tell me to do" and the other being   "Jesus is
coming...Look Busy".  Also, I have a license plate saying "Sparki"  one of my
aka's.

Dear Ken, please take care and know that if captured I will swallow my lot of
M&M's, going into a sugar high and being unable to talk.  That should throw
them off the track.

Yours for better cloaking devices

Gina (aka, Sparki, aka Lady of Red Rose, aka MzPeanut, aka WinterWolf)
Take care my friend and protect the us from the Hooded Clay, keep the
Vampires from my door.

yours again

(gina) inhiding