list members:
quick question for you all -
any ideas how to attract "personalities" to a large PD fundraiser (to be held
in Los Angeles)

as we all know from many of the postings as well as the media, PD is another
of those "closeted" illnesses, so it's not like they're lining up at the door
to participate!!!

please please let me know if any of you have any information -
this is a very reputable organization in Los Angeles with proceeds funding
grants, making resources available to all those affected by PD, and just
trying to make life better for us all!

thanks and don't hesitate to ask me any questions!

Cari Barrett* - daughter of **Jo Ann(CG) & Dempsey Salter, 70/15+,
*Los Angeles      **Tyler Texas