Gina, thanks for keeping Vito off my tail, I thought I was smart buying a
Purple Plymouth Prowler, I figured I would blend in to the crowd, NOW I found
out I am the FIRST person to ever BUY a PPP!  They had a demo on the road,
but it was yellow.
It really is a neat car, just not so good for hiding from anyone except maybe
the Parkinsaw Police who are VERY GOOD, but due to an entourage of pigs that
surround them day and night, are rather distracted. I could probably drive
the Prowler around them in circles,at 110 mph,  towing a U-Haul full of
stolen Levolager and a dozen Gandy Dancers playing bagpipes on the roof, and
not get noticed!  They'd be calling in "98-66" ("Pigs sighted in the area,
guard your slop") all day, and chomping donuts.    Gina, if you bumped into
the police car with your Hummer, until they spilled hot coffee on their
pants, maybe THEN they would wake up and smell the Prowler!  Or maybe NOT!
Ever since they installed Solitaire on the tracking computer, they have been
less vigilant, to say the least!
Ken "Parkinsaw Prowler"