Actually I had little choice, they only had a purple Prowler, the yellow one
was sold!
I thought I would be inconspicuous, but it seems that I have THE ONLY PURPLE
PROWLER EVER SOLD! That is why they had the PARTY! Also they felt bad about
not inviting ME to the party, but it was private, in honor of the first
salesman to ever SELL a Purple Prowler! Also, he said something about using
my credit card to pay for the party,  but he mumbled...........I have not
opened my statement from the credit card provider, the box it came is was too
heavy to bring inside by myself, so I am going to rent a forklift to get it
to my den.  Usually it is only one page, so I am a bit concerned. I'll let
you know if anything unusual happens......
Ken "can't leave home without it"