Great ones Janet!  Really got a laugh!  Being a "newbie" user myself - I'm
consciously guarding against developing such a relationship and do appreciate
the
"symptoms" to watch for.......the really funny thing is I've only been
on-line six months and have noticed some of them myself!!!!!! Does the
relationship mature with
age?  I figure I'm O.K as long as I don't give "it" a name ( har,har) - but
"he" does
have a nice sounding voice when operating, espcially when I forget to load
the "auto
sheet feeder" on the printer - and then such a pleasant "thank you"........
                                               Marie