-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Sherilyn Sherry <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: dinsdag 20 juli 1999 3:24
Onderwerp: Having a bad night

Hi Sherilyn,

>> I feel short of breath often, suffer orthostitic hypotension <<

Shortness of breath can be caused by low bloodpressure.
Orthostatic hypotension can give a simular feeling or both symptoms can work
together.
Also they can cause a feeling like being scared.
When a patient is short of breath, a phycisian should always examine the
patient to exclude the possibility of more serious problems. Have it checked
for reassurance.

>> and now I speaking is terrible.  I can't enuncaite.  My tongue and lips
just won't cooperate. <<

Do you have speech-therapy?

>> Meds are 1/4 Sinemet x3, 1/2  miripex x3, <<

In the other posting I read you get dyskinetic when you use more meds.
You use very low doses of meds.
Because of the dyskinesia it is difficult to raise them.

There are a few possibilities:
- some people are sort of allergic to some meds. Your neuro might try other
meds.
- you have more negative effects from the side-effects of the meds than
positive effects. Your neuro should also consider switching to other meds.
- orthostatic hypotension is often a side-effect of agonists. Officialy it
is supposed to disappear after a while, but often it does not.

Hans.