If I really knew, I'd be trying to do it myself - but h ow's this :
have an even bigger personality as GUEST OF HONOUR or MAN OF THE YEAR or some
other such title.  And then give these personalities you are wishing to
attract , the opportunity to attend - make it seem like a privellege..... it
might just work.
Another tip - I have a cousin in the entertainment business - and whenever she
puts on a show, she gives the 30 best sesat in the house to the newspaper arts
critics, and then she throws a party after the show - and people almost come
to blows trying to get invited..I dont know how or why, but it works!

hilary blue