I have written numerous letters to the list only not to send them.....they
all entailled my displeasure at having to skip around silly nonsensical mail
that should of been sent person to person instead of through the list since
they held no benefit to anyone but the persons to whom they were
directed........I chose not to send them because I feel that negativity does
not help anyone...and I have seen how all it does is generate bickering about
who should be allowed to do what......Yes its a free country.....but how's
this for an option.....Those who want to hear about Parkie Pigdom write the
author & he make up his own mailing list to send it to.....I hate having
Parkinsons......and to have to deal w/it in terms of pig stories brings no
comfort to me whatsoever.....Yes, this letter is turning into the negative
monster I hoped to avoid.....but it is taking every ounce of me to just to
function right now......Im mad....Im 38 years old....soon to be 39...Ive had
this lousy disease for ten years......Ive watched it tear my family
apart......Ive watched it make me a person I cant control.....a person I
hate.....a very ,very scared "thing"......truthfully I dont even feel like a
human being......I just had what I consider to be a nervous breakdown....and
its to the point where no one in my family cares anymore....they are tired of
watching me destroy myself......they tell me to help myself......do they feed
their brain w/massive doses of mind-altering chemicals? NO.......do they know
what its like to not be able to move w/out popping pills all day long?
NO.....All they know is they are tired of listening to me cry......tired of
me sleeping when I should be awake......tired of me sitting in front of a
computer because sitting is all I can do half the time......I have to find a
new neurologist after my dr of 8 yrs is leaving.....I never felt like he
helped me anyway.....he started me out on large doses of medicines when I
could barely tolerate the minimums.....he knew nothing of treating a 31 yr
old woman w/PD......yet he was some comfort having been my dr for so
long.....and now I am forced to find a new one...I feel like I am starting
all over.....PD is a rollercoaster isnt it Bud......Im tired of riding the
rollercoaster....I want a nice carousel instead.....I didnt mean this letter
to sound like "poor me"....I am just so tired....scared...and alone.....here
comes the hard part.....deciding whether or not to send this........I dont
want to but I feel I have to.....I guess its a plea for help.....thanks......