i do not have her email address but what i got to say is a lot for newbe,s
not in a bad way. i went what a lot of you are going through. after 30 years
i still get up set because i can,t do what i could do. my baby did not know
her dad when she came home from ALASKA.  but now she is begeing to
understand. my sister do not understand . don,t come a round much. it not
happy to have but at the same time don,t put your head in the sand. cry when
you need to. go to a place where you can do it in prive it. it took me well
to tell the truth i don,t know long it took me to  accept. you got to say
and say i am the same Pearson. on i got to slow down a little. to blue
blazes with any one else. not saying it is easy its not. we have the right
to say,read do what we want. list is one way to let off steam. so please
feel a lone and give up. when i was told about it the DOC. asked me what i
wanted i said i what to live as always did so i was given to strong of med.
which i know now was wrong. so when when they make remarks about your med
walk away some place and laugh at them. if it makes you feel good to heck
wit them. but never give up. as i tell all we all got the same boat to rough
just remember there is lot of us which PD lot to help you. so best of my
LOVE TO ALL.

                               I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN